Do you need a new application quickly, a new report, a new web site or even a complete enterprise e-business application?
Do you need to modify an application, a web site or report?
Burhan Technology has the development resources you need at offshore prices. Our custom application services are based on standard development platforms, technologies, and languages, including Microsoft, UNIX, Linux, Oracle, C++, XML, VB, CF, Java, UML and others.
We have resources to assist businesses in all areas of the application development life cycle. Whether departmental or enterprise-wide in scope, Burhan Technology can provide you a completely customized solution. Local Project Managers are available to assist in every phase of application development and help ensure customer satisfaction. Discovery – Planning – Design – Development – Acceptance – Deployment – Support
We are recognized leaders in continuity planning consulting. Our leadership is a matter of experience and design-not chance. With over 80 years of combined BCP experience, we’ve completed countless successful engagements across many industries and we know the vital elements that make continuity initiatives effective.
- Disaster Recovery
- Address technology operations, systems and business operations to insure continued business operations
- Backup and Recovery Systems
- Offsite Storage Solutions
- Vendor Management and Disaster Plan Testing
- Data Center Design and Premise Resiliency Design
- Fire Suppression
- Uninterruptible and Power Generation Solutions
- Data Center Ventilation and Cooling Solutions
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Monitoring, Alert and Management Systems
Are you running a 24X7 business on 9 to 5 infrastructure? Have you had outages that caused business delays? Move your applications to our facility and we can keep your critical applications secure and highly available in our Enterprise Data Center located in Naperville, Illinois.
Extensive Physical Security.
Passcard entry, biometric recognition, 7/24 video surveillance, standard 19-inch lockable cabinets, 24x7x365 escorted access, and 24x7x365 monitoring with redundant Network Operations Centers.
Controls for temperature and humidity, smoke and fire detection and fire suppression equipment protect the data center and your hosted infrastructure.
Reliable Internet Connectivity.
Connections to multiple Internet backbones through OC3 & Fiber lines within a major telecommunications hub (“Burstable” bandwidth capacity on demand).
Reliable connections let you perform development, administrative, and maintenance tasks and create secure connections to backend environments.
Uninterruptible power supplies, power conditioning units, and high capacity generators help maintain an effortless environment.
Total Client Support.
Dedicated teams of certified engineers, systems administrators, and service account managers on staff to “go beyond the SLA.”
Business Analytics expertise allows fast, accurate, in-depth evaluation of customer, trend, and program data.
Microsoft Exchange E-mail Archiving
Microsoft Exchange Server has become the messaging and collaboration system of choice for countless organizations. Critical business is regularly conducted via MS Exchange, resulting in an increase in the amount of data that must be stored and searchable for years.
Archiving for Exchange provides an easy to use corporate email archiving solution, enabling you to store all internal and external e-mail in one or multiple SQL databases, heavily reducing reliance on PST files. Authorized users are provided with easy, centralized access to past emails via a web-based search interface and the ability to quickly restore emails. Archiving for Exchange leverages the journaling feature of Exchange Server 2000/2003 to provide unparalleled scalability and reliability at a competitive cost.
Archiving Exchange messages will aid you in complying with regulatory requirements including SOX, HIPPA and SEC.
- No changes required to your existing Exchange mail system
- Reduce administration by storing mail in SQL Server database
- Significantly reduces storage by compressing email messages and attachments
- Improve Exchange server performance by storing
e-mail off of the main server
- Ability to centralize e-mail storage from remote facilities
- Eases enforcement of company e-mail policies
- Optional support for multiple databases
- Optional compatibility with IMAP compliant e-mail systems in addition to Exchange
- Helps companies comply with regulations including Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPPA and SEC
- User access to e-mail from any location through a browser
- Self Service interface with easy restore of
Take Customer Services to Higher Level
Technology never stops evolving. To sustain superior customer service, your business must continually rethink and enhance its systems support strategies. Burhan Technology, Inc. offers help desk management services uniquely geared to your business operations, so you can propel customer service to the next level, even in the most demanding environments.
- Technical Support and Methodology Development
- Help Desk Assessment
- Develop a strategy based on an in-depth assessment of your help desk to improve performance and productivity while minimizing your risk and costs.
- Regulatory Compliance, Policy Development and Documentation
- IT Operations Planning, Development and Documentation
- SLA Development
- Service Systems Design and Implementation
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Service
- Desktop Deployment
- Utilize our experienced team to successfully upgrade your hardware, operating systems, applications and connectivity.
- Service System / ACD Integration
- Staffing / Skill Requirements Development and Staffing Fulfillment
Productivity applications like Microsoft Exchange email, Microsoft SharePoint Services and anti-spam/anti-virus play a key role in all organizations, but don’t offer the same competitive advantage as core business applications.
A shared or dedicated hosted Exchange 2003 is simply the best market offer. Businesses can take advantage of the powerful functionality of Microsoft® Exchange 2003 or Microsoft SharePoint Services 2003, in our reliable, secure, highly available data center.
With a shared or dedicated hosted Exchange or SharePoint Solution from Burhan Technology, you will enjoy all of the features and benefits of world-class solutions without worrying about managing them on your own.
- 24×7 access to trained, professional technical expertise
- 24x7x365 Redundant Network Operation Center support
- Fully redundant, secure, and high bandwidth architecture
- Dedicated HVAC, supplemental air conditioning, raised flooring, continuity of electrical power, smoke & fire detection, fire suppression.
- Message scanning for viruses and SPAM at the mailbox, server and gateway level
- Eliminate expensive Exchange hardware and simplify Exchange software licensing, upgrades and maintenance costs
- Flexible Billing. Month-to-month or annual contracts.
- Service level agreements customized to meet your needs.
- Fast and easy deployment and access.
Do you have more IT work than people?
Unable to locate the right employee with the right skills?
Need to spend budget dollars on strategic initiatives?
Did you experience an outage and not have the people to address it?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you need to consider outsourcing part or all of you IT operations to Burhan Technology. We will work with you to custom design a program that would provide your company with the appropriate IT resources to support your business.
- Help Desk
- IT Operations
- Systems and Network Administration
- Application & Database Development
- After Hours Support
A robust IT network and infrastructure provide a solid foundation for business success. At Burhan Technology, Inc., our highly trained network and infrastructure architects develop solutions that meet business goals while stabilizing increasingly complex IT environments. We have the insight and skill needed to improve operational efficiency, mitigate risks and costs, and ensure a vital future for technology-driven businesses.
- Network and Infrastructure Assessments
- Performance and Availability
- Network Infrastructure Review
- Network and Infrastructure Design
- Implementation of reliable, high performance LANs, WANs, Wireless networks, and VPNs
- Network Management Systems
- Carrier service selection and relationship and project management from all major international, national, and regional carriers
- VoIP and Unified Messaging Applications
- Network and system management systems
- Microsoft Operations Manager
- Microsoft SMS
- HP OpenView
- IBM Tivoli
- Computer Associates Unicenter
- AdventNet Applications Manager
- Desktop and mobile hardware / software deployment
- Barcode and RFI Systems
Imagine having your critical data backed up and stored in a secure facility without touching your server. Burhan Technology provides the capability to have your data remotely stored in our secure facility.
An easy-to-use interface assists in determining which files and directories should be backed up, and when. Using advanced software, data is compressed, encrypted and transferred automatically to our protected location. And this up-to-date information is kept secure and always available online for retrieval and restoration.
Organizations with Microsoft®, Linux and UNIX® environments will benefit from:
- Simplified backup logistics reduce errors
- Enhanced data integrity
- Quicker recovery of lost or corrupted information
- Reduced need for disk storage and lower costs
- Keep backup costs reasonable and predictable
- Provide round-the-clock backups without on-site staff
- Help you meet internal controls and regulatory requirements
- Offer physical, off-site protection of backup media
Prices are based on the amount of data being stored.
Staying on top of rapidly changing security threats and complex regulations, such as Sarbanes Oxley, can push your IT staff, infrastructure, and budget to the limit. Burhan Technology, Inc. can help you mitigate risks and ensure compliance without compromising information availability or integrity.
Our professionals have 60 combined years of experience providing innovative security solutions to the federal government, banking, financial, consulting, and retail sectors. Our knowledge spans corporate governance, information integrity, and privacy. We’ll secure your IT systems, cut costs, boost productivity, protect your customers-and your bottom line.
- Security Vulnerability Assessments
- Firewall, VPN Design and Integration
- Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)
- Wireless Design, Configuration, Installation and Support
- Identity Integration, PKI, Rights Management
- Security Monitoring and Management
- Authentication, Authorization, and Auditing (AAA) Mechanisms
- Application Security Design
- Virus and Spam Protection
- Computer Associates
- Identity Management systems policy development
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Novell eDirectory
- LDAP integrated systems
- Integrated Access Control including, Centralized Account Management, Single Sign-On, Automated Account Provisioning
Burhan Technology deploys top-notch IT staffing solutions. Understanding your aspirations, needs, and company culture is at the heart of our business. Thanks to our unrivaled track record in diverse technology staffing services, more small and medium sized companies turn to us every day for assistance. We consistently retain exceptionally qualified full-time and contract IT professionals who can hit the ground running, including:
- IT Director / CIO
- Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Security Engineer
- Network Engineer
- IT Audit Professional
- Telecommunications Engineer
- IT Support Professional
- Wireless Application Developer
- RF Engineer
- Relational Database Specialist
- Web Developer
- CRM Expert
- Sarbanes-Oxley Expert
- ERP Professional
- Supply Chain Management Expert
Developing a strong and impressive online presence is our main specialization and strength. It’s more than providing a service, it’s a real professional challenge. Our work combines vast knowledge, experience and creative talent, to produce cutting edge visuals and design. The foundations of our web design projects are our unique vision, passion for perfectionism and commitment to high quality. This attributes are reflected in our creative designs, effective content and user-friendly websites.
We pride ourselves on our outstanding flash design capabilities. By using our technical competence and knowledge, we revive pale homepages with an artistic integration of flash animations and static html pages. These exclusive abilities not only result in a powerful online presence, they also enable our clients to exceed their financial and professional objectives.
Our interactive design services include:
- Static Websites
- Interactive / Flash Websites
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Web Hosting and Emails
- Flash Presentations
- Corporate Presentations
- Flash Advertisements
- Dynamic Websites
- Content Management System
- Shopping Portals
- Web Applications
Website hosting at Burhan Technology is an economical way for small businesses or home offices to maintain an online presence. Our clients gain advantages by leveraging our infrastructure and having a website that is safe, accessible, and continuously connected.
We are committed to keeping clients’ websites online 24x7x365 – no failures or downtime. All client data is stored on a server that uses a Highly Available Network Attached Storage to protect against hardware failure.